jsm tax

Expat Tax Returns

If you keep business interests in the UK or rent out property, you may require a self-assessment tax return.

Despite being located overseas if you have UK source income or investments HMRC may still require a self-assessment tax return to be submitted. Most often this is in respect of residential letting income, in cases such as this it’s worth noting the requirement to be registered with HMRC as a Non-Resident Landlord.

We can work with you to complete your UK self-assessment tax return and minimise your UK taxes. For more information schedule a call today.